Ladybrille® Blogazine

FOR PRESS RELEASES

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chip in for Korto- New York Fashion Week Feb. 15th 2010 Show

Hello Friends!
Thank you for your continued support throughout 2009, and here’s to a great 2010! During the past year, I couldn’t have launched my online store, showcased my designs nationwide, or formed a partnership with Dillard’s Department Stores without your steadfast support. You have proven yourself to be true fans that have followed and cheered me since the conclusion of Project Runway, Season 5. And as a result, I am delighted to announce that I will be showing at New York Fashion Week in February.

This is my return debut to the New York City runway, and I am more than thrilled to push it up a notch with my own production! The Fall 2010 collection is an eclectic blend of rich fabrics, detailed beading and infusion of northern African influences. It holds true to everything I am as a designer, focusing on fit, structure and detail. These designs are tailored to enhance the body image and style of all women. These fashions are the must-haves of this season and tomorrow’s!

But before you can put your best foot forward, we have to get these styles in stores today! This is where you can help me reach women nationwide; if you love my designs and fashion that works for you-just “Chip In” today. Any amount will be appreciated.

To “Chip In”, (click on this link) ; then ask your friends and family to do the same. Spread the word…start a challenge with your circle of friends. Remember...Chip in at your own level.

Again, I sincerely thank you for your support and am very excited about what the future holds during New York Fashion Week and beyond!

Love,

Korto




0 comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2007-2017 Ladybrille® Blogazine, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena