Ladybrille® Blogazine

FOR PRESS RELEASES

Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye


I enjoyed my time in Ghana. It was so short, only a week. A bit of drama at the airport but even that did not overshadow my positive experiences in the country. I definitely have to revisit real soon. The country was really peaceful and it was a big relief that the infrastructures like electricity, roads, transportation and water seemed to work well. It truly is so hard to say goodbye, especially to the calmness and serenity of the White Sands Beach but I'll just have to visit soon. Check out some pictures of places to visit as well as the White Sands Beach.

National Museum in Accra

The White Sands and my fav. pics to date 'cos I caught the action!

See what I mean? This is at the White Sands, Central Coastal Region in Accra. Luv it!

Look at the water.

The equivalent of one of the many fast food chains like McDonald's in Ghana, although healthier choices

Food Plaza


Taxi Cab- ventured in one. Fun, quick and reliable.

0 comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2007-2017 Ladybrille® Blogazine, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena