Ladybrille® Blogazine

FOR PRESS RELEASES

Monday, October 26, 2009

Naira Inks New Deal with Igwe & Co


Notables, Label Executives, and Radio Personalities have often referred to this seasoned artist as “Refreshing and Innovatively Brilliant”, “Naira’s Soon-to-be A Music Icon”, “Amazingly Talented”, and have gone even as far as to say that she is “A Music Legend in the making”! With all that being said, you can understand why IGWE & Co took the opportunity to sign NAIRA.

This new venture is sure to have the eyes, ears, and attention of the world. The new single ‘overDRIVE’ features Konvict Musik’s Artist Riz, and employs a very different approach than what fans of NAIRA have ever heard. Her creative prowess has now extended far beyond the norms of Hip-Hop, R&B, or AfroPop, but to now include ELECTRO! The song itself is robotically sexy and flirtatious! A story about an encounter that has managed to revive her will to love again sending her heart into ‘overDRIVE’. The adrenaline rush, the sensation, the feeling I’m sure everyone has experienced at one point or another. “Defibrillated my senses/Rendering me senseless/Its like you gave my heart a new rhythm to beat/Synergy is Equal”…

After hearing a few tracks from the currently untitled album, I am firm believer that it is pure music genius! The album will feature the likes of Faze, Kel, KenO, Morachi, and Naeto C. Pushing the envelope and trying new things are the motto that NAIRA and IGWE Co are to embark in as they sideswipe the music industry this fall.
Urban-Soul Artist, N.A.I.R.A. holds the title of being one of the few international female artists without a doubt pledging to vocalize her inner thoughts. Cultivating a new era in music, N.A.I.R.A. blends her own style.

Websites: www.iamnaira.com
www.myspace.com/iamnaira
www.twitter.com/iamnaira
FACEBOOK fan page: NAIRA, I-Tunes, Youtube, and www.reverbnation.com/iamnaira.

The acronym: I AM N.A.I.R.A speaks volumes: I AM Nigerian American I REPRESENT AFRICA
Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2007-2017 Ladybrille® Blogazine, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena