12th – 14th November 2009 Office des Foires et Expositions de Casablanca, Casablanca, Morocco
IFJA MOROCCO 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 29, 2009 – Venue: Office des Foires et Expositions de Casablanca, Casablanca, Morocco
Size: 20,000 square meters gross
Target No. of Exhibitors: 200 and more Target No. of Visitors: 10,000 and more
Product Profile: Fashion Jewellery, Designers Jewellery, Imitation Jewellery, Silver Jewellery, Pearls, Gemstones, Costume Jewellery, Precious & Semi‐precious stones, Fashion Accessories, Timepieces (Branded & Unbranded), Clocks, Fashion Bags, Shawls, Scarf, Wallets, Purse, Belts, Hair Ornaments, Publications, Associations related, and many more..
Visitors Profile: Visitors from Morocco (55%), Middle East, Africa, Europe and the rest of the world comprising of Manufacturers, Wholesales, Distributors, Importers, Re‐exporters, Buying Agents, Retailers, Suppliers, Boutique & Jewellery Shop owners, Purchasers, Decision‐ makers, Designers, Entrepreneurs, Media, Government departments and professionals.
Admission: Open to Traders : 1st two days, Open to Trade & Public: Last day
Why in Morocco? Its located at the crossroads of Europe and Africa, it’s the gateway to trade with Europe, Africa and the Middle East for more than thousands of years.
- 5th largest economy in Africa.
- Over 6000 registered jewellery & watch importers, wholesalers and retailers.
- GDP was calculated at US$ 73.4billion, increased by 6.6% against 9.4% in 2006.
- Large consumer class and potent economic growth.
- High quality lifestyle preferences
- Free Trade Agreements (FTZ) provides new trade & investment opportunities
- Over 60% Moroccan companies are located in Casablanca, the city of business of 2.9 million population.
- Its now reported that Moroccan economy would achieve a growth rate of 6.2% in 2008 and 5.3% in 209, despite global growth slowdown!
Major Import Partners: France (17.5%), Spain (13.9%), Saudi Arabia (6.9%), China (6.9%), Italy (6.3%) & Germany (6%)
Major Import Crude petroleum, textile fabric, telecommunications equipment, wheat, Gas & electricity
Commodities: transistors, plastics, metal & gold
Major Export Partners: France (26%), Spain (16.6%), United Kingdom (7.1%), and Italy (4.9%)
Major Export Clothing, fish, inorganic chemicals, transistors, crude minerals, fertilizers, petroleum products, fruits commodities: and vegetables
Supporter/ Partner: Office Des Foires Et Expositions De Casablanca
Organiser: AL FAJER INFORMATION & SERVICES
Agent for Italy&UK : Gaetano Adinolfi
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.gaetanoadinolfi.it