Ladybrille® Blogazine

FOR PRESS RELEASES

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NAIRA'S "Lost in Translation" Mix CD Available Free on MyTruSpot!



In the past, R&B artist NAIRA soared on her "Angel's Wings" in a NAIRA Ladybrille Exclusive . Today, she gives us "Lost in Translation," which for her embodies the challenge of communicating her identity as African and yet American to many. The mix-CD is light, fun and she has partnered with MyTruSpot Radio to make it available to you for free!Head on to MyTruSpot to download your copy of the entire Mix-CD, free! Our favorite, "Fly, Hustle, Fresh, Grind" and her line, "I believe in I,I."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW MIXCD "LOST IN TRANSLATION" FREE FOR ONE WEEK DOWNLOAD

Available 3/9/09 at www.mytruspot.com/NAIRA

Atlanta, Georgia-9 March, 2009-NAIRA’s mixtape release titled ‘LOST IN TRANSLATION’ (HOSTED by TRUSPOT!)

Ok so let’s get straight into it. “I believe in I…I AM the Renaissance”, are a few lyrics heard from ‘Fly Hustle Fresh Grind’ track on the ‘LOST IN TRANSLATION’ mixtape. ‘Jang-o-Lova’ feat KenO , tells a story that the ladies & gents can share an interest with, being flirtatious and setting the record straight- It opens doors exploring a two-way relationship between the cosmos of men vs. women. The mixtape prepares your day and/or night for being confident, fun, and energetic all at the same time.

‘Lost In Translation’ delivers the fusion of making one step into your dancing heels; whining your hips and allow the fellas to respect the ANTHEM that this woman brings to forefront of music and entertainment industry.

Urban-Soul Artist, N.A.I.R.A. holds the title of being one of the few international female artists without a doubt pledging to vocalize her inner thoughts. Cultivating a new era in music, N.A.I.R.A. blends her own style AFRO HOP-HIP, Urban Soul, jazz, funk, blues, pop, reggae, and r&b.

Locate on your Internet GPS portal: Websites: www.iamnaira.com, FACEBOOK- I AM N.A.I.R.A., YouTube, iTUNES, www.mytruspot.com/NAIRA, www.myspace.com/iamnaira, FACEBOOK fan page- NAIRA

The acronym: I AM N.A.I.R.A speaks in volumes: IAM Nigerian American I REPRESENT AFRICA

Drop your shades and visit N.A.I.R.A.’s MySpace page: www.myspace.com/iamnaira

For press inquires contact- NKIRU (PR): Nkeiruka Ogbuokiri, iiei@publicist.com and for further info/bookings on N.A.I.R.A. contact Rachel B 770.572.8540 and/or via email avantgardexchange@gmail.com

0 comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2007-2017 Ladybrille® Blogazine, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena