Ladybrille® Blogazine

FOR PRESS RELEASES

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ladybrille Woman of the Month, Amabel Niba

Ifirst got introduced to this young woman through her husband, Elvis Niba, at the Nollywood Foundation Convention event 2006. He solicited me to contribute as a journalist for her bi-monthly publication, African Vibes Magazine [AVM]. I subsequently met Amabel and I was and remain impressed with her passion, drive and her commitment to the growth of African people and reflecting them in a positive light through AVM. Amabel has now secured a national distributor for AVM so you can conveniently purchase AVM at your local stores in the USA. Why don't we meet her!
Country of Origin: Born and raised in Cameroon
Education: Bachelors in Business Information Systems at Devry, Long Beach, California.
MBA, Keller Graduate School, Long Beach, California.
Why she is a Ladybrille Woman of the Month:
Amabel Niba, CEO of African Vibes Communication and Founder & Editorial Director of African Vibes Magazine [AVM] is driven, brilliant, confident, sexy, beautiful and passionately committed to making Africa look beautiful through her magazine African Vibes.
What she does/business description: As CEO of African Vibes Communication Inc. and Founder & Editorial director of AVM, Amabel "seeks to add light and glamour to the darkness that has surrounded the image of Africa and Africans in an effort to give hope, inspire, educate, empower, entertain and motivate its readers." One of Amabel's key objective is "to overcome the challenges and complexities of fostering sustainable development in Africa; and in the relationship between people of African descent." She is a speaker on numerous events centered on women epowerment including being a featured guest speakers at DeVry University’s annual HerWorld event. Ladybrille is proud of her accomplishments and achievements and celebrate her as our Ladybrille Woman of the month!

Ladybrille's Random Questions with Amabel Niba
LADYBRILLE.com:
What's your favorite thing about your work?
Amabel: Meeting new people and learning new things
LADYBRILLE.com:
Where do you see African Vibes Magazine in five years?
Amabel: African Vibes Magazine will be the most prominent African Magazine with Nationwide and international clout.
LADYBRILLE.com:
How do you relieve stress?
Amabel: I relieve my stress in so many dfferent ways. Sometimes I go dancing, sometimes movies, other times shopping or simply spending quality time with my husband
LADYBRILLE.com:
Who is the most famous African person you ever met?
Amabel: Archbishop Desmund Tutu
LADYBRILLE.com:
What is your favourite daily routine?
Amabel: Hmmm, I hardly ever have routines cuz I find routines too predictable and boring. But I will say my favorite routine is taking a shower in the morning and a shower before going to bed. It starts my day nicely and relaxes me at the end of the day.
LADYBRILLE.com:
What is your favourite African food to cook?
Amabel: Well, I'm not sure which one is really a favorite. I try new ones now and then and sometimes they are fun, sometimes tiring. I do like to cook Jeloff simply because a lot of friends and family request that I cook it and it is quick. Besides that, I also like to cook Ndole. A Vegetable and peanut soup from the Littoral province of Cameroon.
LADYBRILLE.com:
Do you have a favorite African Restaurant?
Amabel: Unfortunately I don't have a favorite African Restuarant.
LADYBRILLE.com:
If you could go on an amazing vacation in Africa for two weeks, all expenses paid, which African country would you choose? Why?
Amabel: Mauritius. I would love to go relax on a beautiful Island with such a rich history and so much diversity. It's inhabitants are multi-ethnic and it boasts a lot of positive growth and development.
LADYBRILLE.com:
Who is your favorite African Fashion designer?
Amabel: Now that is an interesting question. I have seen designs from many up and coming African designers both on and off the runway. I would say most of them are talented and a good number of them have designs that are quite appealing but I do not have a favorite at this time.
LADYBRILLE.com:
What is the most important quote/inspiration you live by?
Amabel: I have so many good quotes from so many wonderful people around me. I will share 2 of them.
"I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
- Edward Everett

"I am too blessed to be stressed"
- My uncle John Tanyi

Amabel Niba, Ladybrille salutes and celebrates YOU!
Wanna be featured as Ladybrille Woman of the Month? Click here to find out how.
Have a brilliant day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amabel Niba is truly an inspiration. Her speech at the De'vry Graduation ceremony this past June in Pasadena was such a motivation...I left the hall that day feeling I could conquer the world.

Yayemarie said...

This is all I needed sis' be inspired even more, I've read couple of her publications which I found very interesting..I didn't know that she was from Cameroun ..good for her...
VIVE L'AFRQUE:)

BOBBY said...

Ladybrille you take some really hot interviews...i hope you plan to take this past blogging.

Because reading interviews in magazines and reading your stuff...the difference is clear like a bottle of 7 up! you are hot!

Unknown said...

Amabel is really an inspiration.

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2007-2017 Ladybrille® Blogazine, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena