Ladybrille® Blogazine

FOR PRESS RELEASES

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nollywood, "Fashionwood!"

It's been a roller coaster these past couple of weeks. I got super busy with the Nollywood Foundation Inc. , helping with producing the 2007 convention. I am glad it is over because it was so much work! I am also glad some wonderfully fierce women agreed to present at the event's Fashion & Beauty workshop. Although I was unable to attend, I hear they brought their A-game and might as well have had their own Nollywood movie which I would aptly title "Fashionwood!" The Fashion & Beauty workshop team consisted of clothing stylist Nana Danquaah Osafo who is also a corporate attorney soon to be fashion designer, watch out for her! Congolese hair stylist Edie Fungula, and Make-up artists Andrea Kobus and Toni Payne . I have to say thanks to Sam Fine because although he was unable to make this year's event, he was so eager and interested in contributing to help upgrade Nollywood's fashion image. A fabulous woman that helped me with media co-ordination and workshops was Lakisha Holliman. Sitting on one of the many panels that the event had was Amabel Niba of African Vibes magazine who is intelligent, beautiful and passionate about helping advance the positive image of Africans, especially in media.

Excerpts from the Nollywood Foundation Convention 2007



Cheers,
Uduak

0 comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.

© 2007-2017 Ladybrille® Blogazine, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena